These are great waders which are suitable for a wide range of fishing styles.
The focus with this pair of waders is adaptability, and if you are frequently visiting different spots to fish, or make use of a wide range of accessories, these waders are great. The neoprene used here is the same grade as that commonly used in wetsuits for cold seas, and as a result you will be able to fish in even the coldest conditions.
Having boots attached to your waders, as in this design, also has advantages in terms of waterproofing.
The neoprene used here is the same grade as that commonly used in wetsuits for cold seas, and as a result you will be able to fish in even the coldest conditions.
- The reinforced knees on this pair of waders are advantageous in two ways. First and foremost, this feature means that you stay comfortable when crouching on the rocky bank of the river, and that if you slip over you will not graze your knees. Secondly, the extra thick neoprene on this area means that these waders will last longer.
- The top entry pocket on these waders is also a great feature. This pocket is insulated, which is a real life saver on those cold winter mornings. It is able to carry an impressive amount of gear, also, so your stuff will always be close to hand.
- The boots offer a nice level of grip, even on slippery rocks, and are built using thinsulate material to make sure your feet stay warm even in the coldest river.
- The people we spoke to for this review were all shapes and sizes, and many praised the fit of these waders. Neoprene is a great material for waders, offering enough elasticity to mold itself to anyone’s body.
- Very few. If you are looking for waders for fly fishing that offer superior value, this is the pair to go for. Whilst these are not the cheapest pair of waders available, the little extra money you spend on them will quickly pay itself back.